About Me



Hi, my name is Michelle Kemp, I am a full time mother of three beautiful children (6, 9 and 1 year). As well as the wife of the most handsome, loving and supportive husband. The wee hours left over...I am releasing my artistic energy into photography!

I am an on location natural light photographer located in Pleasant Grove, UT. I eat, sleep, and breath photography. There is something about catching the sweet memories we have together...having something to look back on to remember...it makes me smile! Thanks to the encouragement of my amazing husband as well as my wonderful family and friends, I am excited to announce the beginning of Rusty Bucket Photography! This has been a life long dream of mine becoming a reality! Why the name Rusty Bucket? A rusty bucket is full of character, colorful, showing all its beauty in the life lived! This, is my passion, capturing the "rusty bucket" in all of us! So...enjoy the blog...if you like what you see...send me line!

Sincerely,
Michelle Bratt Kemp
michelle@rustybucketphotography.com

My family

My family

Update!





Thursday, May 20, 2010

Meet My Twin Cousins!!!

From Rusty Bucket Photography'
I knew these two beautiful girls...when they were bouncing around in diapers!!! I honestly can't grasp the fact that they're all growed up and graduating next week!!! They are the most sweetest, beautifulest, funniest girls you'll ever meet! I have so many fond memories with them and their family! Growing up with them next door...you can imagine! Dancing to the bunny hop...eating yummy waffles (even if they did have baking soda instead of powder :))...and yummy funny looking cookies...and all sorts of family parties and games! I just can't wait to see what the future holds for you two...I can only see good things ahead!!! Love you both!!! Love your cuz Shell!

From Rusty Bucket Photography'


From Rusty Bucket Photography'


From Rusty Bucket Photography'


From Rusty Bucket Photography'


From Rusty Bucket Photography'


From Rusty Bucket Photography'


From Rusty Bucket Photography'

1 comment:

Jon and Deb said...

So cute! You've been a busy lady! My favorite treat of the day is when you have a new post. I love them all!!! But mostly I love You!

Copyrights

All of the images which you see here on my blog...are copyrighted by Rusty Bucket Photography. Please do not copy with out permission. Thank you!