About Me



Hi, my name is Michelle Kemp, I am a full time mother of three beautiful children (6, 9 and 1 year). As well as the wife of the most handsome, loving and supportive husband. The wee hours left over...I am releasing my artistic energy into photography!

I am an on location natural light photographer located in Pleasant Grove, UT. I eat, sleep, and breath photography. There is something about catching the sweet memories we have together...having something to look back on to remember...it makes me smile! Thanks to the encouragement of my amazing husband as well as my wonderful family and friends, I am excited to announce the beginning of Rusty Bucket Photography! This has been a life long dream of mine becoming a reality! Why the name Rusty Bucket? A rusty bucket is full of character, colorful, showing all its beauty in the life lived! This, is my passion, capturing the "rusty bucket" in all of us! So...enjoy the blog...if you like what you see...send me line!

Sincerely,
Michelle Bratt Kemp
michelle@rustybucketphotography.com

My family

My family

Update!





Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ward Family Pictures...Long Time Friends!

From Rusty Bucket Photography
Meet the Ward family! Now perhaps many of you are finding these faces quite familiar...that's because this awesome family were one of the first ones to have me do the wedding of their daughter Megan and son-in-law Tyler! But even before all of that...I grew up knowing these guys...and so it was quite an honor to be able to take their big family pictures...man...aren't they beautiful!!!

From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography
Nicole...their oldest...was a great friend of mine in my old neighborhood growing up...its so crazy how life just keeps moving...and growing...doesn't she have a beautiful family of her own!!! Again...and honor to capture her family.

From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography
Kelsey was recently called on a mission in California...and I hear she's loving it! I just love my job...being able to capture someone...caught in a moment of adventure...and a big turning point in their lives...I'm so lucky!

From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography
And of course these two were easy to photograph...they were my second wedding...second engagements...and second bridals...EVER...so as you can imagine...they knew the drill! And still just as gorgeous as ever!

From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography
And you're all going to see more of this handsome guy...I'll be taking his senior pictures this July...but you can't get tired of seeing this face!

From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography


From Rusty Bucket Photography

4 comments:

Nicole Fryer said...

Michelle, they turned out great. We love them. Thanks!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Oh my gosh! The best one is the one of the babies mom and dad kissing. His face is priceless! That is one of the best pictures I have ever seen. I really like the last picture too. Good work.

Jon and Deb said...

I always fall in love with the people in the pictures you take... if I already know them, like the Wards, I love them even more!! Way to go... keep capturing the love!

Emery said...

perfect song, perfect pictures...yum, yum, yum! great job!

Copyrights

All of the images which you see here on my blog...are copyrighted by Rusty Bucket Photography. Please do not copy with out permission. Thank you!