About Me



Hi, my name is Michelle Kemp, I am a full time mother of three beautiful children (6, 9 and 1 year). As well as the wife of the most handsome, loving and supportive husband. The wee hours left over...I am releasing my artistic energy into photography!

I am an on location natural light photographer located in Pleasant Grove, UT. I eat, sleep, and breath photography. There is something about catching the sweet memories we have together...having something to look back on to remember...it makes me smile! Thanks to the encouragement of my amazing husband as well as my wonderful family and friends, I am excited to announce the beginning of Rusty Bucket Photography! This has been a life long dream of mine becoming a reality! Why the name Rusty Bucket? A rusty bucket is full of character, colorful, showing all its beauty in the life lived! This, is my passion, capturing the "rusty bucket" in all of us! So...enjoy the blog...if you like what you see...send me line!

Sincerely,
Michelle Bratt Kemp
michelle@rustybucketphotography.com

My family

My family

Update!





Friday, April 3, 2009

My Friend...

From Blogger Pictures

For a several weeks I've been trying to get together with my good friend Sachiko. She asked if I'd take some pictures of her...for her growing craft business (http://www.tearosehome.blogspot.com/). I was super excited...not only to take pictures of someone so beautiful...but also to be able to spend an hour with her. Every time I get to be with her...I come away wanting to be a better person...inspired to live fuller...and find the silver lining in all things. Just through her example...and life lived. I really could go on and on about her...and her qualities...but to sum it up...she's amazing...and LOVED this photo shoot. She really only needed one shot...but we were having too much fun to just stop there!

From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures



From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures

3 comments:

101101 said...

I love these! I really do!

Sachiko said...

Oh, Michelle I am blushing! Thank you so much for the great pictures and things you wrote about me; it was very kind and touching... I am definately not that amazing, but it is so encouraging to know that someone I admire sees those qualities in me. Makes me want to live up to that. You are so awesome!!

Goodkids said...

Okay, so very amazing, Michelle. I think these photos truly capture the essence of Sachiko: Christlike, funny, warm, and drop-dead gorgeous.

Copyrights

All of the images which you see here on my blog...are copyrighted by Rusty Bucket Photography. Please do not copy with out permission. Thank you!