About Me



Hi, my name is Michelle Kemp, I am a full time mother of three beautiful children (6, 9 and 1 year). As well as the wife of the most handsome, loving and supportive husband. The wee hours left over...I am releasing my artistic energy into photography!

I am an on location natural light photographer located in Pleasant Grove, UT. I eat, sleep, and breath photography. There is something about catching the sweet memories we have together...having something to look back on to remember...it makes me smile! Thanks to the encouragement of my amazing husband as well as my wonderful family and friends, I am excited to announce the beginning of Rusty Bucket Photography! This has been a life long dream of mine becoming a reality! Why the name Rusty Bucket? A rusty bucket is full of character, colorful, showing all its beauty in the life lived! This, is my passion, capturing the "rusty bucket" in all of us! So...enjoy the blog...if you like what you see...send me line!

Sincerely,
Michelle Bratt Kemp
michelle@rustybucketphotography.com

My family

My family

Update!





Saturday, April 18, 2009

Gary and Sarah's Engagements...A Kiss For Every Season!

From Blogger Pictures
One might ask why I have this post titled "...A Kiss For Every Season" ... And this is my explanation. As most can attest...the weather was has been horrid...as was the day we'd set for pictures with Gary and Sarah. We kept in contact throughout that afternoon...by evening...the wind was blowing...rain was pouring...and all hopes of a shoot seemed to be going down the gutter. But off in the distance...through the pouring rain...over in American Fork...we could see a small sliver of sun shining. "So you're telling me there's a chance!" Jumping in the car...we headed for the sun...found a great location...rain still pouring...but as soon as we stepped out of our cars...the rain stopped...a rainbow crawled across the sky...and we began smiling and shooting! The evening was beautiful! But we started late...due to the rain...and so we had to cut the shoot short (it was too dark). So a few mornings later we got together for the last few needed shots...and what do you know...it was snowing. So literally we had "A kiss for all seasons!" This made for the most unique photos yet...not to mention a gorgeous fun couple soon to be married! Congratulations Gary and Sarah!

From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures

4 comments:

Emery said...

Magnificent! Maybe the best to date. You never cease to please and suprise . . .

Marnie said...

So beautiful Michelle!!

Jayne said...

Who are these cute kids getting married? Loved every picture! You're contagious Michelle - thanks for a fun day doing Jaycies bridals.

Jodi and Josh said...

Wow! You are getting so good MO!
I love the umbrella and the rainbow picture!!
Awesome!

Copyrights

All of the images which you see here on my blog...are copyrighted by Rusty Bucket Photography. Please do not copy with out permission. Thank you!